Read the full Keinton Mandeville & Kingweston Parish Profiles Here
West Lydford - St. Peter’s Church
West Lydford had a church by the mid 12th century, when William the priest was recorded, and it was dedicated to St Mary and All Saints by 1482. Later dedicated to St Peter it was rebuilt in 1844-6 to designs by Benjamin Ferrey in Somerset perpendicular style.
Wardens: Mr Ralph Berry (01963 240164) Mrs Jennie Cooper (01963 240236)